Department of Infertility & IVF :
PARAKH IVF centre was established in 2005.As a state of the art IVF centre offering modern diagnostic & therapeutic facilities for the treatment of the infertile couples. Apart from complete work up of husband and wife by well experienced team of gynaecologists and andrologists, the couple gets added advantage of getting superior facilities under one roof. Semen banking and Embryo freezing are additional facilities available.
- Intra uterine insemination. (IUI)
- These entail deposition of washed and capacitated sperm into the uterus at the time of spontaneous or induced ovulation. The success rate of these procedure is in between 10-20 % . 3-6 cycles are generally advocated before going to other ART procedure.
- IVF,ET (Invitro fertilization & Embryo transfer)
- This was the original test tube baby procedure wherein a woman is subjected to controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with gonadotrophins for obtaining more than one egg. Once the follicles are 18-20 mm, HCG administered & the Oocytes are aspirated at 36 hours post HCG & transferred to IVF lab.
- Success rate is between 35-40 %.
- ICSI(Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- This technique has been a great boon to male factor infertility which does not respond to conventional management. A man with severe Oligo or Asthenozoospermia can still have their own child. As with IVF women’s Oocytes are aspirated .On a special microscope with micromanipulator a single sperm is injected into the Oocytes. For azoospermic males sperms can be aspirated by PESA or TESA and injected into the Oocytes.
- Oocyte Donation,Therapeutic insemination with donor’s sperm, Embryo donation
- Surrogacy are carried out in our laboratory.
- Pre-Implantation Genetic diagnosis for diagnosis of genetic disease recurrent miscarriages and repeated implantation failure are our future goals.
- SEMEN BANKING: We have semen banking available for all types of blood group for our patients as well as for others.