1. 8th March 2016 Womens day camp :
8th March 2016 Womens day camp
2. Latest Brochure For :
4. Celebrating World Kidney Day and World Women’s Day 2014
Parakh Hospital and Research Centre is Pleased to announce that we are Celebrating World Kidney Day and World Women’s Day 2014 as a part of a public health awareness program from 8th -15th March 2014. For More Information Click here
5. Parakh Hospital & Research Centre a well-known centre for Nephrology treats all kidney disease and its problem under one roof & we proudly announce that our dialysis centre has successfully done more than 1000 Dialysis in the past month.
We thank you for your support.
Parakh Hospital and Lions Club in the News
6. Parakh Hospital and Dr Dedhia in the News
7. Parakh Hospital Medical Event -2013
Parakh Hospital is pleased to announce a full day medical conference on 29th September at IVY Banquet Hall, Chembur.
Parakh Hospital take this as a part of Moral responsibility to educate and update medical fraternity especially family physicians regularly.
This event will be on various medical topics and it will help to update their knowledge and will be useful in day to day practise.
Anybody wants to have any information with respects to this please reach me @ 9320605750 / More Information
8. Parakh hospital In association with Shree Bhatia Wadi Trust organizes “Kidney diseases and its treatment”
Public Educative Lecture and free diagnostic tests With one of the renowned nephrologist
Dr.Narendra Dedhia on Sunday 16th June, 2013
Venue: Basil Hall, Shree Bhatia Wadi, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai – 77.
Time: 9.00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Contact: Shree Bhatia Wadi Trust, Tel: 21028801, 21028802 •Parakh Hospital, Tel: 67827000
Parakh Hospital In Association With Sumati Group on “Prevention of Kidney Diseases”
This Program was attended by around 300 enthusiastic people. Crowd was highly disciplined and Dr.Narendra Dedhia spoke continuously from 10:30am to 01:45pm with lots of interaction from the public.Bhatia Wadi Trust had made really hard work to organize this program.
9. Parakh Hospital has successfully conducted a Patient meet on 14th January, 2012 between 3-5pm for people suffering from Kidney diseases and their relatives.
The lecture was oriented towards trying to understand the difficulties faced by such patients, solving their plight, knowledge sharing, etc. The event was open to people who would like to participate and know more about kidney disorders. A discount was available on blood tests to those who register for the event.
10. Parakh Hospital Had Arranged A Comprehensive “PATIENT EDUCATION MEET AND A CME” With Team Of Eminent Gynecologists And Psychologists To Discuss PCOS Extensively.
Parakh Hospital CME -Clinical Meeting-22nd December “”Patient Education Meet-24th December””
Timings:3:00pm-5:00pm(Patient Education Meet)